Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. |
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Welcome to my home-page!
I am Tabish. I am a physicist by profession, and am interested in lots of things, some of which you will figure out as you go through this page.
I finished my Ph.D. work in
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi. Then I was a post-doc at the
Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
Madras for two and a half years. Then I was at the
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic
Research for nearly two year, until I ran into problems because of
my stand against nuclear
My World of PhysicsMy major interest is physics. To be more specific, my research interests are foundations of quantum mechanics, quantum entanglement and quantum dissipative systems
Here I describe some of my work, in a simpler and less technical language. I hope you will enjoy this. This section is still under construction.
- Skeptics Society Web
- Internet resources for skeptics (Great site - Bermuda triangle, UFOs and lots more...)
- Indian Skeptic
- The James Randi Home Page
- James Randi's $10,1000 challenge!
- Science and Technology in Epics (an article by Jayant V. Narlikar)
- An interview with Richard Dawkins
- HOMEOPATHY: A position statement by The National Council Against Health Fraud
- An interesting survey of research on Homeopathy
Web designing is something I enjoy. Here are a some sites which I have created:
|Here are some small software utilities that I have created:|